Sunday, July 22, 2012

Today was productive.  
I made two simple layouts using Graphic 45.


This one is using Tropical Travelogue papers.  This one has two frames from the collection and I just stitched them to the background paper.


I trimmed down this pattern paper so that it was approx the same size as the opening.  I then tore all the edges off and inked them.  I then randomly tore sections out to reveal more of the pretty peach paper.


I inked a doily and then added a 4x6 photo frame.


Added another photo mat (approx 3x4 or wallet size)


I added two pcs of chipboard using glossy accents, my favorite way to glue things.  I then added the circle image and the tags to fill it in more.


Finally I added a few fussy cut flowers from one of the pattern papers and the layout is now complete.


This Layout I made using Once Upon a Springtime.  My idea for this layout is to make it similar to the last one and save time. I started with a sheet of paper for the background and then added one of the frames from the collection.


I then trimmed and tore the paper as before.  I also inked the edges.


I added another doily and photo frames for photos.


Here I added some hand made grunge flowers and a couple of butterflies that I got from Leah.  Now there are big blanks to fill.


I tuck some images from the collection into the sides of the photo mats.  This way they can be removed if needed and journaliing or additional photos can be added to the backs of the images.  I still don't feel like it is really complete. I want to add some bling somewhere but it is complete enough for now.

Late Last week I completed a mini Album set using Tropical Travelogue.  


Here is the front of the Album.  I added a dangle that Debi made in a swap we did last summer.  I made the girl and bushes 3-D.  I really love how it turned out.


Here is the next two pages.  The lady on the left pulls out and opens and has room for additional photos or journaling.  You can also add a photo behind her on the page.  The right side opens up when you untie the lace.


The left side is a pocket with some tags and room for photos.  The right side is also a pocket with the leaves and you can tuck things or additional photos in there as well.


More photo mats and tags on the left and on the right.




Here is the card that went with this set.  I really love the photo of the lady.


Here is the tag that I made to match.  The charm was made by Diane Seacrest.  It looks so beautiful on this.


Here is the whole set together.  I hope the person who buys it really enjoys it.  I really love these papers.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out a few of my crafts this week.  Come back next week when I hope to finally have that hat box completed using Ladies Diary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment