Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I made this using Graphic 45 Le Romantic

Here is how it went.
I started with this chipboard album by Little Yellow Bicycle.
I added Le Romantic paper with Glossy Accents by Ranger.
I distressed it with my favorite stain.
Bound it with my Bind-It-All.
Added Graphic 45 staple door knob, charm, and key.
Glossy Accented two stamps and glued them to the metal charm.
Added Glossy Accents to the butterfly.
I made a tri-fold card with ribbon closure and attached to page.  Made a flip photo and added more die-cuts.
Embellished more with bling and die-cuts.
Lifted the lady and made a pocket to hold a tag.  Added fuzzy scroll along the side to keep tag in place.
Attached a strip of stamps to black lace.  Added a flower from a swap and added image to the button center.
Other side of black lace,  Added some bling and die-cut.
Made a pocket with the wedding couple and added some tags.
Lifted the frame and added a photo inside for looks and attached the die-cut along the side.  Used snaps in place of brads.
Attached handmade flower and Glossy Accented the butterfly.
The Album is now complete.
I used the tag from the G 45 Staples door knob.  Covered it in coordinating papers and added image.  Used some lace for the top and added a button for wow.
Tied scrap zipper around bottom of photo and glued in place.  Added flowers from my stash and a button that I just received in the mail from Jan.
The tag is now complete.
Stitched paper to back of card base.  Choose my inside papers and stitched message spot.  Attached my rays and it is now ready to sew.
Sewed the rays and attached to card front.  I choose this photo for the front and added a flower I had made last week from G45 Ladies Diary paper.  Cut Le Romantic from top of a sheet of paper and added it to the front.
Attached the inside panels and added some graphics and brads.
The card is now complete.
Here is a reminder of what it all looks like together.  This will make a great gift for someone.

Later this week I'm working on a Ladies Diary hat box.  Don't forget to come back and check it out.
-Thanks Idaho Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment