Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Here are some of the items I've been working on here at Sew Scrappin

Here is my card for Graphic 45's 10 Minute Card Challenge


Making a whole card in just 10 minutes with no thought takes up a lot more time then you'd think.  I'm going to keep trying.

And since I just didn't feel like ten minutes was enough to make it really finished.  I added some brads and more embellishments.


Then I made two cards with Communique papers.


I really love the lace on this one.  I found it my local thrift store.  I'm always finding great things there and I love helping a good cause.


This one I added one of my grunge flowers.  I cut them with my Cricut using my Picturesque cartridge.


This card I used several collections of Graphic 45 in blues and black my two favorite colors.  Plus who doesn't like When Pigs Fly?

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I'm going to be working on a Step by Step tutorial next.  Also watch for some items made with Tropical Travelogue and Boardwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment