Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Here is what I've been up to.




I made these earrings using some findings I got a Michael's.  I added a photo from Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe.  You could use any photo you want on your earrings but I like these ladies. Cover with Ranger Glossy Accents.  Make sure to let dry for a long time.


Here are some cards I've made today


 I used scraps and images left over from other projects.  The stick pin is from Audra's vintages swap.  Thank you to the lovely lady who made them (Leah I think).
Kraft and Black and White with this one, some of the papers are vintage Graphic 45.
 Made with Ladies Diary.
 Made with Ladies Diary.
 Made with Ladies Diary.
Some Olde Curiosity Shoppe with a little bit of other lines.  The lace is from Audra's vintage swap and was given by Debi.



Here is what I worked on earlier in the week.
I used Ladies Diary by Graphic 45
 I made this frame this Saturday and Sunday.  The stick pins are from Leah. (I think)
 Here is the album I made on Monday and Tuesday.







  Another card I made using Ladies Diary.



Here are more cards I made using assorted Graphic 45





Thanks everyone for stopping by.  See you next week when I show what new items I've been working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment