Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ladies Diary


Over the last few days I've been working on another of my Graphic 45 Ladies Diary sets.  I'll be listing it later today on my Ebay page.  


I used my rays, zippers, and grunge flowers on this project.


The box is covered in the beautiful polka dots and closed in ribbon.  Here is a close up of the card.


I just love everything about this paper collection.



 Flowers from Leah I've used them so much.  I just love them.



I hand dyed the pink ribbon using Tsukineko Cherry Blossom Walnut Ink Antiquing Solution.  I then added some bling from Leah and Debi and chipboard.

Here is the first two pages.


I added a zipper to the first page that zips open and closed.  I think it is important to make your album interactive and make it last so I always sew my zippers (no glue, ewww.  


On the 2nd page there is a mini book closed with lace.  Chipboard and pearls finish it off.


Here is pages 3 & 4.



I had some fun fussy cutting the flowers and clocks.  My tip:  ink the edges takes away the white look of the edges that you might have.

Here are pages 5 & 6.


I made a waterfall card inspired page.  Each of the layers lifts up for room for photos or journaling.  


I cut the girl and added her to this page like she is walking through a door and the paper behind her is perhaps wall paper in the "other" room.  Under the bling down the side is a pocket with note cards and journaling spots and other photos can be added.


This is what the back looks like.  Just love this paper.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment