Monday, July 23, 2012

Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk


Here is a box set I made using On The Boardwalk.  I tried to do a step by step tutorial but got so involved in my work I forgot to keep taking pictures as I went.



I covered the outside and inside edges with My new Ranger Dabber.  I love these.  They work great makes for fast work and I don't have to clean a brush when I'm done.


I cut one of my favorite sheets of the line to fit the top of the box.


I then added the boarder of that same paper around the edge of the box.  I take the closure off while painting and once I have the paper on I add it back on the box.


I picked a pretty blue color for the bottom strip.


I even added paper to the bottom, can't leave it brown and boring, love this paper too.


I was going to type this is one of my favorite papers in the line but really I just love them all.  This is the top of the box.  I added paper to the sides too.


More beautiful papers line the inside of the box.


I added a Prima Flower I picked up in Portland, One of my handmade grunge flowers, and the pretty white one was sent to me by Leah who sent me some really cool vintage stuff.  This is where I got so excited about the project that I forgot to take pictures, but I took a bunch at the end.


Better view of the whole box.



Here is a better view of the whole inside.



Here is the front of the mini.  I really love this for the front.  I added another one of my handmade flowers and a pretty Prima flower.


The charm was made by Raquel last summer when we did a dangle swap.  She even added the lady picture in it from this collection.  It was perfect for this project.  Everyone loves the little bottle of sand with the pearl and shell.


The Mermaid tag on the left was made by Debi.  I've been saving it for something special and this was it.  I clipped it on with a binder clip and once you remove it there is lots of room for a photo.  The right side was too pretty to cover up.


These two pages are pockets.  The left side has some photo ephemera and a tag made by Diane Seacrest she even put real sand along the bottom of it.  Really beautiful you'll have to see my Youtube video to appreciate it.  On the left is a tag made by Raquel and a photo I found on the net.  Just love that sassy young lady and her sunglasses.


Gotta love these gentlemen in their swim suits.  I couldn't cover them up either.  On the right there is a pocket and I added this photo that can come and go if it wants to.  Just love those stripes she's rockin'.  Thanks Leah for those cool embellishments  (The circle with the head) I've used those like crazy on most of my projects the last week.


Here is the back of the mini.  I love it.


The mini fits perfectly in the box, but who would want to hide it in there?


Here is a card I made using scraps.  None of my Graphic paper goes to waste.  I use it all.  Even the small bits get punched into a circle and then stitched together for garland for my store Christmas tree.  The photo was found on the net and goes really well with this stack.


Here is the inside of that card.  Really love these images.


Here is another card.  All three cards will go with the mini and the box.


Lots of room in this card for messages or photos.


Here is the last card.  I picked this photo right off and knew this was going to be the front of my card.


Here is the inside.




 I'll finish with two photos of the whole set again.  I love this set way more than I ever thought I would.  In flat 12x12 Sheets the paper is pretty, but when turned into something like this I GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment