Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sneak Peak Alert!!!

I've been working on Graphic 45 again.  Just can't get enough of my favorite paper line.  School's coming up for our kids so it was easy  coming up with my next project.  So here is a sneak peak, I'll be finishing it over the weekend and video taping Monday.  I should have it on YouTube by the afternoon as well as it listed on Ebay.  Thanks for stopping by.


I'm so in love with these covers by Teresa Collins.  This was the first one I ordered and I wish I would have gotten more.  I love the colors of his one, sooo pretty.  My favorite feature of this album is that it comes with binder rings, but no holes are punched.  The reason I like that they did not put holes in it is because I use my bind-it-all and I don't want to try to cover up the holes.  (which I had to do on my Prima canvas album I decorated with Pink Paislee earlier in the week)

Here is what it looks like bound.  I added my favorite photo from the collection.


Sorry this picture is so bad.  I did not realize it till just now.  I brought it home for homework and photographed it on my couch in a badly lit living room.  I just couldn't wait to share it with all my friends, and I can't wait to show you the rest of it next week.  

Once this is finished I'll be working on a altered metal box that I'll be making a mini for.  It will be made using Olde Curiosity Shoppe.

1 comment:

  1. This promises to be another amazingly beautiful album, Amy! I look forward to seeing the full reveal soon. :)

    Might have to order some of the Teresa Collins covers from you...I love her stuff! One of my top ten fave lines. :)

    ReplyDelete