Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ABC Primer

I'm really enjoying using Graphic 45 ABC Primer.  

I started this project last week when thinking about my kids going back to school.  I'm right in the middle of a big store move and have been really busy and to top it all off the kiddos went back to school today but here it is all finished and just in time.  I've listed it on my Ebay store for some lucky family to enjoy.




I just love these papers and this board book by Teresa Collins.  I love that she doesn't put holes in them so that I can just bind-it-all.  The mini clipboard is from Staples.  The bling is by Want2Scrap.


I used an I AM ROSES rose that I got from Leah (thanks) and used a Unique clip from Graphic 45 Staples. This is a cute very fast project for a student or teacher.


I used lace from my stash, charms and white roses from my friend Leah (thanks), Want2Scrap bling, handmade grunge flower and button, I used glossy accents and occasionally some hot glue for sticking the BIG things.


 Here is the card.



The inside pages are in no particular order.  After attempting to upload the pictures for over an hour I'm glad they are at least here.  (Not all posted but enough)  You'll have to check out my video on Youtube.








Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I'll be sending out a prize for one random person who leaves a comment before Friday.







No comments:

Post a Comment