Monday, August 6, 2012

 Pink Paislee
Daily Junque

Every week I try to make a new set from one of my favorite paper companies.  I've been saving this one for some time and finally gave in and used some of it.  I really like these double sided papers from Pink Paislee and I know you will enjoy them too.  I have made a video on my Youtube Channel and will post a link for it at the end of the blog.



Here is what the stack looks like.


Along with 6 sheets of paper from Daily Junque I used the ephemera pack and a canvas album by Prima.  I Used some of my favorite Ranger products, Glossy Accents, Pearl Paint Dabber, and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Here is the Album and Card I made using Pink Paislee Daily Junque.  I stitched throughout with my Brother sewing machine in brown thread.


Here is a close up of the front of the card.  I created rays using the scraps left over after completing the album.


Here is the inside of the card.  Lots of room for a message.



Here is the front of the album with the zipper closed.  I stitch all my zippers into the paper to make sure that they can be used.  I like to make my projects funtional as well as pretty.


Here is what the front looks like with the zipper open.  You can tuck the edge under the chipboard to hold it in place when you want to see the inside.


I added a circle of the ephemera to the itty bitty bottle cap charm (from Leah)and Glossy Accented it.  I used some of my favorite teal lace and some great Prima flowers I found on Ebay. The centers of the flowers are buttons from a western-style shirt I no longer wear.  I lover recycling items into something new and wonderful.


The Pink flower is a creation of my mother (Marcia) she makes the cutest little crocheted items.  The bird is from the ephemera package that I added to the charm (from Leah). 



This page has a side pocket with ephemera tucked in.  The background paper is the packaging from the Prima canvas book.


I used a Tim Holtz Black tag and embossed it and then used the pearl dabber to distress the tag and paint the canvas background.  I then added ephemera to it.  I love the Be sayings in this collection.  I used pop dots to give them dimension.



I made a spot for a large photo and added more Prima flowers and ephemera.


This page has a pocket. I ink all my edges I just like the "vintage" look.



I distressed parts of this page with either Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink or my Ranger Pearl Paint.


This page I love.  I really like the way the arrows point towards whatever you add inside them.  I also used the Paint Dabber to distress the canvas and popped the globe and word Be Kind.  The button even has the original thread sticking from it.



I love how these papers layer so easily you don't even have to think about it.  


This page I added a large spot for a photo and stitched a zipper.  I made a pocket in the back that holds more tags and ephemera.



 I love how a simple black clip holds additional ephemera to the page.  I love the words Be Positive.


 We all have a bit of Daily Junque in our lives.  Thanks for stopping by to see my new set.  I hope that it inspires you to create something with what you have in your stash.  -Amy












No comments:

Post a Comment