Sunday, February 23, 2014

Graphic 45 Couture

I have to say Couture is one of my favorite collections so far.


Here is a layout that I made last weekend using Graphic 45 Couture papers.


When starting this layout I choose the pretty peacock paper as my main focal paper and then distressed the edges.  I cut out the center of the sheet to save for another project.  I would be covering the center anyway so nobody would know it was missing. That is how I make my papers go further.  I added it to a simple brown wood grain paper so that there would be no hole in the back.  I then cut out the center contrasting color just bigger than the missing paper and distressed the edges.  


I added lace down the side and bottom and cut out my quote sheet.  I then went through all my chipboards and other embellishments to see what had feathers.  I collected those together and distressed the edges with walnut stain. I took a small craft tag and cut it in half.  I made it appear larger by adding a 4x6 sheet of paper from the 6x6 mini stack.  This is my photo mat as well.  


I then added these great Petaloo flowers and leaves.  The white ones I got in a swap.  The little green roses are from the dollar bin at Michael's. If you look closely you can see the burlap sneaking a peak. I cut that out with my Tatter Floral die by Tim Holtz.  I added the words "so stunning" from the sticker sheet to a metal drawer pull (Tim Holtz, Ranger).



The bling is Want2Scrap and adds just the right amount of filler and wow to the page.   


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today.  
Have a scrappy weekend!
Amy Kluchesky




No comments:

Post a Comment