Monday, June 18, 2012

Ladies Diary By Graphic 45


Last Friday our order of Graphic 45 arrived at Sew Scrappin.  I spent the weekend catching up on sleep and doing a few things with the new paper.  Today I'll share the pictures and tomorrow I'll be posting the video.  I'm going to try to keep up with my blog and keep you updated on things going on.  If you are part of my FB group Sew Scrappin you get to see everything first then as time permits I branch out to Youtube, Pinterest, and here.  








I started with a wooden box that is 8x8.  I painted it with a Ranger Pearl Paint Dabber and covered it with papers from the 8x8 stack and used boarders from the 12x12 sheet.  I cut and 8x8 sheet of the flower paper and added the zipper (see Youtube for my directions).  I added the image pop dotted off the lid with my handmade grunge flowers made with the paper line.  I added a fussy cut image some chipboard and then some DYOB (Bling).






Here is how it looks with the zipper open.  The image on the inside is just sitting in there and can be removed to add something else or to use on another project or just left as is peeking out of the zipper.  I used pearl buttons on the chipboard from a Western Style shirt that I no longer use.  There is a faux diamond attached to the zipper to help you zip it and to add some bling...you can never have too much.




I added paper to the inside from the 8x8 stack it fit almost perfectly just a little ink and glossy accents.




I could not have made this album any bigger and it still fit in the box, pretty lucky that some good Oregon girls gave me some paper bags that were the perfect size.  



I bound it with my bind-it-all.  I used scraps from all the papers to make this lovely cover.  The photo was so pretty I didn't want to add too much to it.  I made the rose flowers using my Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die (the smallest flower).  Added some bling and made the cute little charm dangle on the side.


I used some chipboard from the collection and some L & D charms that a friend gave me.  I added a few charms from my stash and attached them to a Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp.


I kept it simple with a few of the papers and a fussy cut image of the pretty ladies that are lifted from the page.


On the second page I added a pocket to the bottom.  I added this little mini book with room for 4 additional small photos.




One the left I made a pocket to add more photos or items to and included a zipper down the side.  The right side I made a secret pocket book that opens with the ribbon.



I added this cute photo to the inside of the flap.




Love this photo so I made it the focal point of the inside.  The other spaces are for photos or something else.




Here are the last two pages:  The left side has two pockets with frames and photos just tucked in to use as you want.  Right side just kept the pretty paper plain.  Love it so much I didn't want to do anything to it.




Here is the card I made.  I used Tim Holtz Kraft Resist paper and inked it the pearl paint.  Added the paper and ribbon.  (that I got off an old Mary Kay box)  Added the image and then one of my grunge paper flowers (Steampunk Debutante Paper) and button.




I'll be making a video for Youtube and will be listing this on Ebay.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment