Monday, June 25, 2012

Here are some of the things I've made the last few days.



I found this bill organizer at a yard sale for $2.  I decided organizing my bills would be more fun if I had something to put them in that looked really pretty.  I picked my favorite Graphic 45 line, Steampunk Debutante.  I used some Kraft Reflections scraps on the bottom drawer.


I decorated the drawer, not sure what I'll put in here.  Maybe some envelopes and some stamps (for paying them with).


I decorated the back and the sides (love the flying guy).




I used some scraps from the organizer to make the dress for this dress form.  I used the balloons.  Then with the butterflies (I had left over from the page I used in the drawer) I used it as the outside of this Layout.




I fussy cut out some other pieces from that same paper and used them on this layout for embellishments.  The two images in the left are pop dotted off the page.  I also added the lady from Olde Curiosity Shoppe and the quote from Kraft Reflections.




Here is an envelope album I made for my Ebay shop.  I have a video on Youtube showing it better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZJ57Rpf4m4.


I made this card with scraps left over from some of my other projects.


Another card I made using Ladies Diary (scraps) gotta love those scraps...at least I do.


Just another card using Ladies Diary by Graphic 45, I really like this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment