Monday, November 14, 2011

Hours, Classes and Crops

Last weekend we had a great time at our Saturday night Crop Till You Drop.  We also had a great time making Cards on Sunday, photos of the cards have been posted in my Facebook group Sew Scrappin.  I'm giving myself a week end off from classes this weekend.  I'll be posting the next round of classes really soon.  My birthday is tomorrow so I want to do something special for it.  Jeff is taking me to the new Twilight Movie this weekend and I'm so excited.  The kids are also doing a pie auction to raise money for a Pathfinder trip so that will also be fun.

The Store Hours for November are:

10 A.M. - 2 P.M. M-F
1 P.M. - 5 P.M. SUN
Closed Saturdays
Closed November 24th thru 26th

December 19-23 Hours are:


10 A.M. - 5 P.M. M-F
1 P.M. - 5 P.M. SUN
Closed Saturdays

No comments:

Post a Comment