Monday, August 15, 2011

Halloween Tag Swap on Facebook


If the guidelines for this swap sound familiar, I barrowed them from Minialbumscraps.ning.com

This swap will be a 5 plus 1 tag swap.  You will make 5 to mail out and 1 for yourself that you keep.

Tag size is either a #8 standard size shipping tag (6 1/4 X 3 1/8) or any shape that is roughly around 6 inches.

Tags need to be made of a sturdy material of your choice and should be covered and finsihed on both sides (this does not mean that you have to embellish both sides, I just don't expect to see uncovered chipboard on the back)

Tags must include a few different types of embellishments such as flowers, lace, stickpins, ribbon, charms, metal flowers or embellishments, punch outs or die cuts, tickets, tags, etc.  I would like to see nice fully embellished tags.  I want you to push yourself to create something nicer than you ever have!

Tags need to be placed in ziploc or some type of waterproof bag to keep them from being damaged during shipping.

Tags need to be mailed no later than September 30th.  They need to be postmarked no later than the 30th.  I will return late packages unopened.  PLEASE contact me with any issues, communication is key.  I want the best for my swappers!!

Please include a self addressed stamped padded envelope to mail your tags back along with the same amount of postage you used to ship it to me plus 2 additional stamps.  Any unused postage will be mailed back to you in your envi.  Also please do not send prepaid labels or meterd strips as they expire.  If you would like me to mail your tags back in the small flat rate priority box include 5.20 plus .80 for delivery confirmation if you would like.  I strongly suggest this method as it worked best the last time for everyone with any distance.  (no need to send me a small flat rate priority box, I have tons) Plastic pencil boxes work great too (Misty B used one and it saved her a lot in shipping, but she is just a state away from me).

Please be advised that if you participate in any of my swaps and are late I will put you on swapping probation.  I understand life happens, its when life keeps happening to the same person when it causes waves.  If I place you on swapping probation you will need to mail at least 5 days PRIOR to the deadline and you will also be required to provide delivery confirmation.  I work hard to meet a deadline as most of us do.  We should not be forced to wait on those that are forgetful or irresponsible.

I always send little thank you gifts for joining my swaps (since I don't have shipping costs).  Items are subject to change and are rarely the same twice.  Everyone will get the same thank you gift in each swap but not the same for every swap.

Sew Scrappin
PO BOX 533
Homedale, ID 83628

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216150145069122/
If you want to sign up please go to my FB page 

No comments:

Post a Comment