Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sew Scrappin Project Share

Here are a few projects I've been working on.  I've been pretty under the weather this winter and have had a hard time completing projects.  If your following me on Facebook then this might be "OLD" projects.  I hope if you have not seen them that they give you an idea of something you can do.


The first project I made was this cupboard made with Ladies Diary Paper by Graphic 45.  I also made some drawers out of chipboard and added these great G45 Staple knobs.  I really had a lot of fun with this and I just love the polka-dots.  I made a chipboard album to go inside.





The second project I completed I used Place In Time Graphic 45 Papers and made and 8x8 Easel Album.  I made 14 Months.  I used approx half of the 8x8 and 12x12 stacks.  Hope you enjoy.
 













Thanks for stopping by the blog today to see what projects I've been doing.  I hope to post some more really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment