Monday, March 23, 2015

IF Opportunity Doesn't Knock

I made this new Artisan Style Graphic 45 Tag. I think it is perfect for this time of year. The last few years I've tried out for the Design Team of Graphic 45 and never really got close. Partly because I don't have time to update my blog and I have a terrible camera and horrid lighting. I also decided if I didn't make it two years ago I was going to go back to work full time...which I did. My job keeps me really busy, and I also volunteer a lot with our youth.. about 50 of them. I juggle way too many hats, so today after a bit of a breakdown, I came home and had to get my feelings out on paper literally. Not writing in words mind you, but getting my emotions out by cutting some stuff up. This tag says what I'm feeling today:

If Opportunity Doesn't Knock
Stick to the Plan 
CREATE.


So for now I create what I want to, when I want to, in what small amounts of time that I have, and do it for the love of it. So for all you fellow G45ers who try out for the Team and don't make it...If Opportunity Doesn't Knock...Stick to the Plan....Create.





Here is a card I made from the same collection.  I used Graphic 45 Artisan Style papers and #MarionSmithDesigns stamps Garden Rose Stamp MS101058 and Prima Junkyard Findings Ingvild Bolme Street Signs.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment