Saturday, March 8, 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

Today I'm answering the 2014 Design Team Call



Below you will see my creations for the first round of the Design Team call.  These projects I've created over the last year and hope you enjoy them.  To see other projects I've created please visit me on Sew Scrappin on Facebook and SewScrappinIdAmy on Youtube. I also post all my G45 projects to Graphic45.ning and Pinterest.

I also have more great news.  I've updated my lighting in my scrapbook space so as you can see from my first layout my pictures will be much lighter then previous examples.  Hope you like these changes.

I love making layouts.  Here are a few of my favorites.

 





I love altering items.  Here are a few of my favorites I've made this year.








I love making cards.






Tags are also lots of fun for me.  





I love making mini albums with boxes to cherish them in.  I usually give them or sell them.  This one I used G45 Tag Staples for the pages. 









 Something else I love making is jewelry.  I made these for myself and I wear them most of the time.  From them you can see which collections are my personal favorites.  I do love them all but these two just speak to my personality.






I love all things Graphic 45.  To be considered for their Design Team would be a dream come true.  


1 comment:

  1. Amy, your talent lends itself so well across all mediums. Thank you for sharing your lovely inspiration with Graphic 45, we always appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete