Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Joys Of New Beginnings

I guess it started back when I was just a little girl.  My mom would take me for a walk to the post office just 2 blocks from our house.  We would always pass the little thrift store on our way.  I loved to look inside the door as we passed and look at ALL the stuff crammed inside.  That was over 25 years ago.  Today that store is mine and I'm opening it in just over a month.  It will soon be my very own scrapbooking store, and I can't wait.  It will be the place that I can share all my ideas with the world.  I'm hoping that you will find it fun to follow me and my journey to MY DREAM.  There is what we begin with.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I'm excited to watch your progress! You're going to do great!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Amy!! I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours!! What a great scrappy dream!!

    ReplyDelete